KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Conor McGregor is now facing charges of assault and criminal mischief following a backstage melee at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. The incident was apparently McGregor's way of having his boy's back, after his friend Artem Lobov got into a scuffle with another UFC fighter, Khabib Nurmagomedov earlier this week.

Fellow Irish MMA fighter Cian Cowley, 25, was hit with one count of assault and one count of criminal mischief.

The next hearing for him is scheduled for 14th June 2018.

While McGregor's future remains undetermined, Dana White appeared to suggest that bridges are being mended after revealing that he spoke to the former lightweight champion before UFC 223. He was initially stopped from throwing anything, but managed to run to the other side and shatter one of the bus windows by throwing a moving dolly.

"All the guys that ended up not getting fights, they'll all get paid for not getting fights", White said.

"Normally, yes, I would dive right in and do everything in my power to help one of my guys".

Unless you have been living under a rock you know the story by now, Conor McGregor and company invaded the Barclays Center during the UFC 223 media day.

At one point, McGregor pounds on bus windows with his fists, screaming, "Get out, get out!"

More news: At pregame ceremony, bald eagle lands on Mariners' James Paxton

Bail was reportedly set at US$50,000 and arrangements were being worked out for him to fly home to Ireland without U.S. authorities seizing his passport, reports said. The judge also ordered him to stay away from UFC fighters Michael Chiesa and Ray Borg.

Before McGregor turned himself in, Lt. Tarik Sheppard told the Times that "If we see him at the airport, we will stop him". The windshield of one bus was cracked, and two fighters sustained injuries that caused them to be dropped from the Saturday fight card.

If the image is legitimate, then the "Access Denied" poster had barred several members of Conor McGregor's team.

"I'm devastated to say the least", tweeted Chiesa.

The defendant McGregor, judge, also throws a punch at someone who was on a security detail, throws a punch judge striking that individual. "It's disgusting. And I don't think anybody is going to be huge Conor McGregor fans after this".

He later reiterated that stance on Fox Sports' "UFC Tonight", saying: "Conor does want to fight".

A warrant was previously issued for McGregor's arrest.

The Irishman reportedly pocketed around US$100 million (RM387,000) for the superfight he lost in August in Las Vegas against ex-welterweight champion boxer Floyd Mayweather.


COMMENTS